You’ve made it through and are on “the other side.” Now what? This is a perfect time to reflect, renew and redefine yourself in your recovery. What do you really want out of your life? Some things to consider… It’s normal and it’s ok to grieve
– Allow yourself some time to mourn the loss of your marriage. Seek support where needed for you and your children.Rediscover who you really are
– Spend time alone reflecting, but don’t allow your divorce to define you.Money management may be new to you
– Take some time to educate and familiarize yourself with your money matters. Step inside the DivorceTown® community for more resources.
- What is a QDRO and do I need one?
This is a legal document required to divide “Qualified” retirement funds in a divorce. Miss this step and you could be robbed of your retirement! Start here to learn more about QDRO
- How do I even begin to start dating again?
A great question for our Q&A section
. Find helpful answers from our experts!
- Where can I find ongoing support for myself and my children?
Inside our DivorceTown® community of course!Where do you go from here?
You’re invited to join us as a member in the DivorceTown® USA community where you’ll gain FREE access to:
Q & A section
- Get answers to the questions you didn’t know to ask and more.
- Read a post and add your voice.
Blog and comments –
Click here to find a professional in DivorceTown® USA community.
- Find professional experts waiting to bring you help and hope through your divorce and beyond.